My Account

Select an application

For higher or continuing education, licensure, and employment, select the WES Standard Application.

For immigration purposes, select the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Application for Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Note: Only completed degrees or diplomas can be evaluated for the IRCC application. WES does not evaluate occupational or trade qualifications.